2017-06-14: 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
2017-03-14: 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- Fixed short list "Cut&Paste Short List Edit" overwriting Long/Short leverage issue.
- Added support for options order to Basket window.
- Fixed News window Date column sorting issue.
- Fixed chart toolbar not displaying in multiple rows issue.
- Fixed Positions window Unrealized column not updating issue (after re-arranging columns).
- Fixed chart trend line loading incorrect configuration issue.
- Fixed ALT hotkey problem in dark theme.
- Updated Trades window config dialog.
- Updated market time sync function.
- Added feature to automatically select best network to connect to after program starts.
- Fixed market viewer user note column problem.
- Bug fix: Account window has problem displaying correct daily P/L, Current Equity etc. when having closed positions.
- Range stop order now supports hotkey scripts lowprice=lowprice+1 and highprice=highprice+1
- Bug fix: "Realized", "Unrealized" and other columns for Account/Position windows now display numbers in 2 decimals.
- Bug fix: When "Side" column is hidden in Orders window, BUY/SELL colors do not work.
- Added color configuration for Montage window customized hotkey buttons.
- Fixed a bug for Montage window account selection.
- Updated Admin Position window to display level1 data correctly.
- Added all accounts to Account dropdown list in Basket window for admin login.
- Added "30 Days Avg Vol" to Risk Management, when a stock's 30 days average volume is less than the value specified, new orders will be rejected.
2016-08-25: 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
- Added option to add/remove Montage window trade button gradient effect (can be configured in menu Setup->Trading Settings).
- Added support for monitors with higher resolution.
- Added option to use larger toolbar icons in both main window and chart window (can be configured in menu Setup->Other Configuration and chart configuration window).
- Added a new interface theme (theme can be changed in menu Setup->Other Configuration).
- Added feature to save/load default configuration for each window (in Frame Window Configuration dialog).
- Added feature to save Montage window size automatically after it's closed.
- Fixed the following for hot key window: after loading from a hotkey file, only save to that file rather than default hotkey.htk.
- Updated some price displays from fraction to decimal.
- Refresh L1 ticker window in multi-thread.
- Show "5C" for symbols in tick size pilot G1/G2/G3 group.
- Fixed a bug in Data Encryption Transfer.
- New exchange IEX mapping from v to IEX in time&sale.
- Added option to display accounts in Montage in the format Account Name : Trader Name (can be configured in menu Setup->Trading Settings).
- Improved performance to show data for Trader/Account/Account Monitor/Orders/Trades admin windows.
- Removed white space characters for account/trader etc. filters.
2015-12-13: 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Added alert for order server and quote server delay.
- Added MoveWindowToCursor and MovePopoutWindowToCursor hotkeys.
- Fixed trading window load default order settings problem when more than 5 trading windows are opened.
- Changed network status window from dialog to frame window.
- Bug fix for Low/High range wrong sequence when loading stop range order to Montage window.
- Trade Allocation bug fix for allocated shares truncation.
- Bug fix: When saving Montage window trigger style to desktop file, trigger order account box doesn't have list of accounts after connected.
- Show execution price for short locate order.
- Fixed all problems related to Global/Local default order configuration.
- Changed price marker line to extend all the way to the right edge, even a right margin is set.
- Fixed chart scrollbar problem: when zoom in then zoom fit fast, scrollbar doesn't dissapear.
- Fixed a chart bug: after getting more data, then save desktop, next time load desktop the chart is empty.
- Added time range parameter to MinuteChart and DayChart hotkeys.
- Bug fix for Heikin-Ashi study Y axis scale problem.
- Added feature to allow admin to clear traders' QAs and contact information in case traders forgot them.
2015-12-10: 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Bug fix: a bug that cause data display refresh for some machines when there is a data burst.
- Add auto fit right button menu for grid auto size columns for some grid windows.
- Bug fix: High Low Hit List window DC resource leak issue.
- Optimize Account & Position window level1 data subscribe.
- Adjust item Margin for High Low Hit List.
- Add script "NewWindow TradingSetting" to open trading settings dialog by script.
- Add exchange 'T' to Order Templates for TSX symbol order customized definition.
- Bug fix for application frame flash problem when open a montage window
- Chart: change cross hair draw method back with left button down and add option "Draw without left button" to support new method.
- Chart: Bug fix for some indices (INDU$, COMP$ etc.) trendlines saving problem
- Add TSX Level1, Forex feed trader permissions.
- Don't display admin account/trader/order/trade etc. data until all data loaded from server.
2015-11-16: 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Bug fix for Level 1 data refresh stop or delay.
2015-11-06: 126.96.36.199 Beta Release Notes
- Update delayed quote server usage.
- Adjust item margin for High Low Hit List.
2015-08-19: 188.8.131.52 Beta Release Notes
- Bug fix for last price display on chart and montage window.
- Updated agreement sign request to display horizontal scroll bar
- Open montage/complex order/time sale etc. windows with best fit size.
- display imbalance in Market watcher/Tiny ticker.
- Added the vwap for market hours and the total trade capital for the ticker
- Fixed bug for L1 ticker window update when loaded from layout file
- Added more columns for high low tickers (right mouse click, config)
- Updated scanner to have columns configurable
- Added position loss & stop gain function in admin risk control
- Fixed bug for montage stop and detail styles to display order types from dropdown list
- Add hotkey script "Send=Reverse" and "Send=AddShare"
"Send=Reverse": If current position is long, sell it; if current position is short, buy it
"Send=AddShare": If current position is long, buy it; if current position is short, sell it
- Moving average line style configure
- Added crosshair configurations
- Added footer status bar to show pointer/crosshair information
- Added text note on chart; enable trader to write text notes on chart
- Added chart hotkeys to add trendlines
- Fixed dynamic tip window size; did not change with font size
- Added feature on Fibonacci line - show price next to percentages
- Fixed horizontal line label font size to match same as axis label font size
- Fixed the line configure function for the crosshair/trendline
- Added chart study Ichimoku Clouds.
- Added option to display specified number of decimals.
- Added option to configure upper and lower shadow colors for candle chart
- Added option to calculate VWAP for pre/post market hours
- Added option to change last price label text color and background color
- Resolved horizontal trendline price label mixed with Y axis price label
- Fixed RSI display bug
- Permission for AMEX level 1 - for TAPE B quotes
- Added "inventory" and "aggregate" filter to Admin position window.
- Added frontend full version number on Online Traders window.
- Fixed trader limit window resize bug.
- Added max opened windows number limitation for some features.
- Added Max Pos Val (max position market value per position) in account control
- Added inventory account cross enable/disable configure window.
- Added ability for position manager window to merge filtered positions, which will able to show total shares for the company.
2015-08-19: 184.108.40.206 Beta Release Notes
- Added new DAS dark theme (setup>other configuration)
- Added Auto Stop Max Loss (realized+unrealized PL) per position.
- Resolved bug for the basket order function.
2015-08-19: 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Added script "highprice" and "lowprice" for a stop range type order.
- CMD API update: Add "Disable Logon Check" and "Allowed IP Mask" controls.
- Added script order update: support "avgcost" for price related parameters.
- Added ability to withdraw and "do route" for GTC orders on order manager window.
- Added ability to connect to the MPID server through 2 ISPs.
- Added additional support for 2 order server IPs as backup, users can get or set 2 order server IPs from network configuration window.
- CMD API: updated SCRIPT to add GLOBALSCRIPT for global scripts.
- Added support variables (bid,ask,last etc.) for trigger order script price. (Per Andrew Smith's request)
- Resolved XP admin login freeze issue
- CMD API: Add command: SCRIPT WindowName ScriptString...
- Added an additional hotkey "SwitchGroup" to switch between each sub-window in the grouped window. (per Andrew Smith's request)
- Resolved bug for level display company name and also on version
2015-01-01: 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Resolved bug: market viewer toplist overflow.
- Added full display of order rejected message from the exchanges.
- Added show "VWAP" in position and market viewer window.
- Added ability for account reports column to be sortable and display total value of ecn fee, Sec fee and Finra fee.
- Added a send route allocated trade for IBCO
- Added order information to alert window.
- Resolved bug: frontend appeared "frozen" when logging into an order server with a lot of accounts.
- Added format/sort order id with date prefix.
- Added max order capital limitation for one account.
- Added security questions.
- Added buying power alert item: if available BP <= X%, alert trader.
- Added time sync every 2 hours.
2014-09-26: 3.5.X.X Release Notes
- Fix for the Hi Low Hit List volume configuration.
- Fix for Market viewer auto-sort bug.
- Added FOK/GTD TIF for complex order.
- Montage route dropdown list now hides routes disabled by an admin on a per account basis.
- When the Time and Sale window is adjusted, the BxA column will now refresh as current Bid/Ask size.
- Complex Order bug fix: refresh bid, ask; all legs will populate when doing a replace order.
- Panic hotkey no longer case sensitive.
- Added alert for Order Rejected and Busted Trade.
- Spread prices are now displayed for complex orders.
- Added Fast Stop Limit Order function: Check "Enable Fast Stop Limit Order" checkbox and set "Aggressive Value" to a positive number, such as 0.01:
Fast stop limit order trigger price will now be number in Montage Price field.
Buy Stop limit price=trigger price + aggressive value.
Sell Stop limit price=trigger price - aggressive value.
- Update for complex order replace function.
- Deal Manager deal loop check updated.
- ECN fee plan details now displayed under Deal Manager.
- Added "Name" column to Account Monitor positions grid.
- "Partial" status now displayed for partially filled orders.
- Highlight Filled, Partial and canceled orders in configured background colors.
- Display Order Flow from orders admin window; Display FixTags column on Order Flow window if the order was received by FIX.
2013-11-28: 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Log now displays the execution of an order executed and then canceled.
- Order flow no longer loads when the order flow window is opened. Refreshing loads the info from the server.
- Added FOK/GTD TIF for orders.
- Fix for a crash bug.
- A Double click on a complex order in the order window will now open Complex Order window for cancel/replace.
- Net price now displayed for complex orders.
- Add BATS exchange agreement sign options.
- Shortlist now updates automatically when user loads the shortlist.
- Complex order bug fix: use right root and mini/jumbo for options symbol.
- Level 2 INETBook popup now removed if user lacks permission.
- Added hotkey to switch DAS desktop tab (Hotkey: Window Configuration->SwitchDesktop->SwitchTab)
- Extended chart volume data to 8 bytes.
- CMD API bug fix: minute chart data occationally would occasionally miss a minute.
- Added summary row to position window.
- Bug fix: Count in commision for TotalLoss% in account window.
- Added courtesy notification for Pattern Day Trader (PDT).
- Bug fix: fixed a montage display problem where level 2 was not shown.
- Added Trade Value to the Order Send confirmation dialog.
- Added default account configuration option to the Order Template dialog.
- Montage prepared order is now cleared if the ESC key is pressed.
- Added montage customized hotkey buttons.
- Updated montage layout style configuration.
- Added auto stop/stop gain function.
- Added foreground color for Positions unrealized column.
- Added decimal number configuration for market viewer (no decimal, 2 places, 4 places).
- Updated Auto Stop: Remove unwind alert if positions are closed before unwind.
- Extended trade to display Fix Tags field for exchange returned tags.
- Added Route Strategy Configure under Admin->Route Strategy.
- User can enter FIX tags by checking "Enter FIX Tags When Send Order" - (!!!)Only for Advanced Users for special control of an order(!!!)
- Admin Position window can now be right clicked to bring to Montage.
- Exceeding Overnight BP alert is no longer shown if configured from order server.
- Added permission for internal cross.
- Added position check for COR position file.
- dded "Inventory account for internal cross" account permission for internal cross.
- Disabled account permission: Fast Buying Power Check.
- Added account permission "Unwind Positions Only".
- Spaces are no longer allowed in new account names.
- Added "Enable Internal Cross" permission for trader.
- Updated Auto Stop: Account can now be configured to count or not count commission in the total loss check.
- Updated Risk Management: Added max open order number per symbol for one account; added order cancel frequency limitation per account.
- No longer checks overnight buying power if enabled "overnight buying power purchase" permission.
- Updated Admin orders/trades windows to display faster when the market is busy due to heavy data flow.
- Added a positon check for ETC.
2013-11-21: 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- Fixed risk control flag init problem
- Added support for back up IPs
2013-10-31: 188.8.131.52 Release Notes
- Level 2 font configuration is now saveable to .dsk file
- Added control for over night BP
- Fixed Accounts window header sorting
- ESC and ENTER keys will close interal dialog windows
- Added %Change column to compare average cost to current market price in Positions window
- Fixed bug for where Send Order Confirmation appears
- Added Auto Stop/Unwind
- Fixed market viewer max symbol bug
- Added more info to send Order Confirmation window
- Fixed .dsk file bug so minimized windows display correctly
2013-10-29: 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
- Fixed bug where wrong account would appear in the Montage window when selecting from Account Monitor
2013-10-25: 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Added colors to the configuration for position type in Account Monitor
- Added "Max Total Loss" and "&Total Loss" columns to account monitor
- Added color configuration for symbol, high/low, and up/down columns in Market Viewer windows
- CMDAPI: Added function to send order/quote server status when logging in
2013-09-17: 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Added Short Sell Restriction notice to Montage window
- Added 'Create Time' column to Positions window
- Added "H/L" column for high/low in Market Viewer to show when last price hits the current high or low
- Added "Order Server Configure" to admin menu
2013-09-17: 22.214.171.124 Chart Release Notes
- Updated montage message window to allow message horizontal scroll.
- Can now add a separator row in market viewer (start symbol with _ for a blank row)
- Added order display/cancel/place function to level2 view.
- Added shortable size to the montage when you hover your cursor over the S
- Added a column for "Total Max Loss" and "Total Loss %" to the Account window
- Added a new feature to group sub windows in one window (Press Ctrl and then click on the title bar of the windows you want to combine, right click on the last title bar, enter a name for Group Configure, then click Add to combine them into one window)
- Fixed bug for options P/L in Account window
- Added new order confirmation window that allows you to edit the order information before sending
- Acount, Positiions, and Orders window now appear in all tabs in the same position
- Added a new permision: "Admin - Only Decrease BP" (as opposed to being able to increase BP too)
- Fixed bug that caused a crash when editting Alerts
- Added configuration for font size in the montage window and other windows (Click Setup then Other Configuration. It is the dropdown labeled Dialog Font Size)
- Fixed bug in Statistics window
- Admin can now see time difference between order send and order accept time (Admin->Orders)
- API Update: Added support for pegged orders, added price field
- API Update: Fixed bug for pulling most up to date minute chart data
- API Update: Added separate commands to subscribe to INET, ARCA, or BATS book
- API Update: Added command POSREFRESH to get information about all of your positions
- API Update: New order command is no longer case sensitive
2013-06-17: 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- Fixed bug that may appear with new candles
- Fixed bug in monthly stochastic study
- Overlay study now shows scales on the left side
- Symbol history is now saved to configuration file when the platform closes
- Trend lines now print
- Fixed bug that would mix up day label with year/month label
- Added more configurations for Stochastic study, including naming the study
- Fix Pricemarker bug for premarket price markers.
- Stochastic and Bollingerbands can not be solid or dotted lines.
2013-06-17: 188.8.131.52 Chart Release Notes
- All tabs now show Account, Positions, and Order windows
- Fixed bug that caused crash for the Alert Edit window
- Added ability to change Level 1 information font size in montage by going to Setup->Other Configuration
- Made dialog font size configurable
- Logs now display time difference for the sending and accepting of orders
- Complex Options Order window now only displays routes that accept such orders
- Bug fix for popping out Account Monitor window
- Merge multi-connections
- Fixed Account Window Curr Equity value error
- Made required fields for Scanner mandatory
- Updated CMD API to allow user to specify MID/AGG/PAS etc. peg order types for peg order.
- Added StopPrice=Round2; TrailPrice=Round2 Hot Key Commands
- Updated to make montage trigger price +/-0.01 when users use mouse wheel
- Added Pref field to OTO/OCO montage style
- Added Account Report function under Trade menu
- For scanner filters, allow user to input max digit 999,999,999
2013-03-21: 184.108.40.206 Release Notes
- PriceMarker: Use yesterday close price for price marker after market closed
- Made Trend lines printable
- PriceMarker: made configurations able to save/load
- Fix issued with trend lines saving.
2013-03-14: 220.127.116.11 Release Notes
- Added Accounts text & background color configuration (located in Setup->Trade Settings) for "Account" column of Account/Position/Orders/Trades windows
- Fixed bug with displaying of weekly options color.
- Added "Company Name" column for Position/Order window to display full information of equities/options. For equities, it displays the company name; for options, it displays option's full name: Root StrikePrice CALL/PUT ExpirationDate
- Added "Account Notes" column for Account/Position window to allow more information about this account. (Note is controlled by admin in Admin->Accounts window
- Made columns sortable for Position window.
- Fixed pre and post market candle display issues on the charts.
2013-03-07: 18.104.22.168 Release Notes
- Fixed scanner bug that lost previous saves scanners when restarting the platform.
- Added a column called "UserNotes" to market viewer to allow user to enter notes.
- Fixed bug where program would flash when underlying symbol in options chain was changed.
- Bug fix: Change symbol of the montage which is linked to market viewer by key up/down switch.
2013-03-01: 22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Bug fix for saving market viewer configuration
- Bug fix for account monitor not displaying TR accounts
2013-01-22: 126.96.36.199 Release Notes
- Bug fix for montage in multiple tabs
- Added option to "Show Closed Accounts" for Account Monitor.
- Added .cst (chart configuration) file to DAS Backup zip file.
- Add OCO (order cancel order) style to montage.
- Keep stop order pre-saved parameters for prepared orders.
- Added a column "YClose" for yesterday's closing price to position manager
- Added "EQ%" and "Curr Equity" columns to account windows.
- Added account Max Loss alert colors configure for account monitor.
- Added exchange string for CMDAPI (API ClientVersion) time&sale package.
- Added debug logs for issue tracking.
- Updated Trading Control and Mail windows layout - made them able to save/restore from layout file.
- Updated branch modification date.
- Added DAS Scanner. For questions and scanner feature requests, e-mail [email protected]
- Changed calculation below for stocks below $3's Buying Power based on account's leverage.
- Modified interface for alerts.
- BATS Book is now available.
2013-01-03: 188.8.131.52 Releaste Notes
- Fix for the chart display issue.
- Support PANIC for options positions. (Setup in Setup->Other Configuration)
- Made broker type (under Account Ctrl) configurable.
- Send primary & trigger order together.
- Added in/out the money colors for options view.
- Fixed complex order cancel problem in admin order window.
- Made Network Traffic Statistics window grid resizable.
- Display trigger peak price on orders windows for stop trailing order.
- Trigger order - use morigtkn to avoid miss-trigger
- Fixed VWAP crash issue.
- Updated security prompt (trader logons) warning message.
- Added Unrealized and Total PL alert.
- Added script Price=RoundN (up to 4) to round price if too many decimals.
- Fixed crash for options quote. (AAPL time <= 0 which lead to localtime failed)
- Added order/trade/position filter for different broker. Hide routes for account on same broker type.
- Added more functions for montage extend label.
- Removed/Hid some unused trader permissions.
- Trigger order - uses morigtkn to avoid miss-trigger
- Fixed VWAP crash issue
- Updated security prompt (trader logons) warning message
- Added Unrealized and Mixrealized alerts
- Added script Price=RoundN (0<=N<=4) to round price to a decimal place
- Fixed crash for AAPL options quote
- Added order/trade/position filter for different brokers.
- Hid routes for account on same broker type.
- Added more functions to montage extend label (right click below volume box)
- Removed/Hid some trader permissions
- Added permission to send orders for test symbols
- Fixed a bug for trade modification which led to changing agency to principal automatically when updating a trade
- Populated all accounts complex order account combobox
- Added hotkey scripts for trigger orders
- Added "Can Trade Foreign Stock" permission for trader
- Added "Display" column for admin->orders for display share value
- Basket/Imbalance view doesn't show text, fix wchar_t problem for grid
- Added mouse wheel on the price/ qty will increase/ decrease the price/share
- Removed the symbol limit for market viewer after 4:15
- Updated market viewer to export all columns
- Fixed Overnight Buying Power Violation box to see full message with scroll bar
- Fixed the time/sale options symbol input
- Fixed the options price filter for some stock
- Fixed the update issue for the position window
- For script like Share=10000/price, set price to ask price for market order to avoid total order value overflow.
2012-10-29: Markets are closed today due to the hurricane Sandy :
2012-08-18: 184.108.40.206 release notes:
- Frontend 2.8:
- Added ability to select more colors in the font configure window
- Added ability to sell covered call for existing position for cash accounts
- Added hotkey scripts for share=BP*Percentage and Share=ROUND
- Added hotkey scripts for Share=1000/Price; Share=Pos*0.5; Price=AvgCost.
- Add 4 complex spread types. support switch buy/sell, open/close for legs.
- Add dual accounts share BP.
- update "Super Admin" permission to view-only, not allow update from frontend.
- Add trader permission for send popup internal message.
- Update Switch Quote Server: avoid server duplication; show connected server all the time.
- Save windows to desk file in z-order
- Add by share to Allocation function.
- Chart 2.34:
- Show montage for orders which are double clicked.
- Fix bug for ZoomToSetting which lead to zoom out automatically when frontend restart.
- fix bug for vwap and also bugs for the bolingerband.
- 2012-05-09: 220.127.116.11 release notes:
- Fix Options Chain window scroll bar problem.
- Add increase/decrease buttons for stop trigger price in stop order style trading window.
- Add alert for ticks to Alert&Trigger
- Add trade log save feature
- Add hotkeys for options window
- Add Exchange column for market viewer
- Fix a basket trader crash problem
- gray out disabled TIF options.
- gray out disabled AON for route.
- Open permission for Fast buying power check; delay ticket calculation
- Add super admin, only super admin can update other admin's permission.
- Add Disable trading view/update, Disable account view/update, Disable Branch update etc. permissons.
- Optimize montage account display when login & re-connect to servers.
- Add pwd not expired permission for trader.
- Show console msg when program started. (before show it when order server connected)
- Update BP display for cash account.
- Update TIF combobox according to route TIF mask flag.
- Update switch quote server to support multi-quote servers.
- Optimize Options level1 quote display.
- Expand route item numbers in LoadRouteCfg.
- Add current receive/send speed for network statistics
- Update crash report
- 2012-04-18: 18.104.22.168 release notes:
- Fixed a bug for the crash in Market Viewer window.
- Fixed a bug for the crash in High Low Ticker window.
- Fixed a bug for the sorting.
- Changed some permission names in trader permission control.
- Added crash report to trace crash bugs.
- Added primary exchange column in Market Viewer window.
- Added VWAP chart study.
- Added T3MA chart study.
- 2012-03-19: 22.214.171.124 release notes:
Please check out the release note 126.96.36.199
- 2011-12-21: 188.8.131.52 release notes:
Please check out the release note 184.108.40.206
- 2011-11-16: Please use COMPQ$ for NASDAQ Composite Index for the time being:
We'll notify you when COMP$ becomes available again.
- 2011-11-15: 220.127.116.11 release notes:
Please check out the release note 18.104.22.168
- 2011-10-14: 22.214.171.124 release notes:
Please check out the release note 126.96.36.199
- 2011-08-15: 188.8.131.52 release notes:
Please check out the release note 184.108.40.206
- 2011-01-11: 220.127.116.11 release notes:
1:Configureable perference dropdown picker
2:Price/qty entrybox hint.
3:bug fix for the Market viewer popup can not enter symbol.
4:background define for the CMain window. In configure file: "MainWnd:Background:[BMP file for the background]",
if not defined, we will not have the background.
- 2010-11-23: 18.104.22.168 release notes:
Hotkey for order build wizard and also a quick order share/price adjust hotkey build.
add hightlight for time/sale, like montage Level2 MMID hightlight.
Time/sale hold the scroll bar will stop scrolling.
Add TIF/Stop Order to trigger order.
TIF -- Add DAY+ and DAY tif, DAY+ will be expire at 8:00, DAY will be expire at 4:00
- 2010-11-19: 22.214.171.124 release notes:
Add the menu configure for the help/remotehelp.
Some spelling correction for the Frontend.
- 2010-10-16: 126.96.36.199 release notes:
CBOE change to CBSX. ATTN changed in the FADF
Split Short order to sell and short.
Order Trigger Order.
- 2010-04-06:We have updated our das community
- 2010-04-06:Please update your order server ip:
Please update your order server ip
If you are using 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206, port 9500, please leave the port and replace the ip with sptd.dastrader.net
If you are using 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168, port 8500, please leave the port and replace the ip with alli.dastrader.net
If you are using 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199, port 9300, please leave the port and replace the ip with nblt.dastrader.net
If you are using 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206, port 9400, please leave the port and replace the ip with lets.dastrader.net
If you are using 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168, port 9500, please leave the port and replace the ip with rwci.dastrader.net
If you are using 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199, port 6500, please leave the port and replace the ip with andg.dastrader.net
If you are using 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206, port 9500, please leave the port and replace the ip with twsf.dastrader.net
If you are using 220.127.116.11 or 18.104.22.168, port 9700, please leave the port and replace the ip with trsd.dastrader.net
If you are using 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199, port 8500, please leave the port and replace the ip with sevp.dastrader.net
If you are using 188.8.131.52, please leave the port and replace the ip with proxy.dastrader.net
To change your order server ip, go to "Setup", then "Network", change the ip under "Order server ip", click on "Modify" button
- 2010-03-26:Holidays of year 2010:
- January 1 : New Year's Day
- January 19 : Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 15 : Washington's Birthday
- April 2 : Good Friday
- May 31 : Memorial Day
- July 5 : Independence Day
- September 6 : Labor Day
- November 25 : Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 : Christmas
- 2010-02-17:Version 184.108.40.206 released:
This release will fix some options bug for the new options symbology.
- 2010-02-12:For options traders: Please download the new frontend 220.127.116.11 !
Here is a major change on the Option symbols, Please download latest version of 18.104.22.168 for options quotes and trades.
DAS Option Symbology Structure
- 2010-02-10:Option Symbology change effective Feb 11th, 2010!!!!:
The Options Symbology Initiative (OSI) is an industry plan to change the symbology used in representing options listed contracts. The OSI is being coordinated by Options Clearing Corporation (OCC). As a result of this initiative, DAS will be changing its Options symbology for all DAS platforms and begin disseminating the new equity and index symbol format in accordance with the OCC and Options Symbology Initiative effective Feb 11th, 2010.
DAS Option Symbology Structure
- 2010-02-08:Demo Orderserver IP changed:
We changed the IP address for the Demo orderserver from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199. If you are on demo, please reconfigure the IP.
- 2010-01-25:Version 188.8.131.52 released:
Please check out the release note 184.108.40.206
- 2010-01-07:Version 1.88 released:
Please check out the release note 1.88
- 2009-12-11:Version 1.87 released:
Please check out the release note 1.87
- 2009-10-06:Version 1.86 released:
Please check out the release note 1.86
- 2009-08-25:Version 1.85 released:
Please check out the release note 1.85
- 2009-07-22:Chart problem:
We migrated our quote system including the chart service during the weekened with
the upgrading of our servers. Despite our hope that this transition could be done smoothly,
some problems occured, not all data have been properly saved and migrated. We are busy
fixing this problem and upgrading the chart system to provide a better chart data service
including more than 5 days minuite charts data in the meantime and hopefully clients can
benefit from it very soon.
- 2009-07-10:Infrastructure Update:
Scheduled Upgrade starting Friday, July 10th from 9:00 PM EST to Sunday July 12th.
- 2009-06-26:Version 1.83 released:
- The Last price changed to be the previous close when it's before any trading activity.
- Fixed some problems with BasketTrader and MarketView.
- Seven new hotkey script commands added (local to Basket trader window)
- "Virtual Desktop" feature has been added
- Improved the incorperation between basket window and market viewer.
- 2009-06-16:Version 1.82 released:
- Market Viewer: You can right click and go "Save As Userdefined" to save your symbol list
- "Real-time Price" (Price_RT) and "TIF" has been added to the columns of the Basket Trader window
- Configuration button "Grid Cfg" has been added to the columns of the Basket Trader window
- Background color of the "P/L" column has been disabled to achieve a better view of the numbers.
- "StopOrder Hotkey" has been added to the prebuilt hotkey script.
- "ChgFromOpen" (Change from open) has been added to the columns of the market view window.
- 2009-03-27:New release with SEC Fee update available on April 1st, 2009:
An update to the front end will be made and the new build will be released for downloading on April 1st to adapt to the SEC Fee adjustment (from $5.6 to $25.7 per million dollars sales).
- 2009-03-27:Holidays of year 2009:
- January 1 : New Year's Day
- January 19 : Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- February 16 : Washington's Birthday
- April 10 : Good Friday
- May 25 : Memorial Day
- July 3 : Independence Day
- September 7 : Labor Day
- November 26 : Thanksgiving Day
- December 25 : Christmas
- Alternative ip of your order server
Dear DAS customers,
Besides 206.252.196.XXX(the last number varies from firm to firm), you can use
208.116.237.*** as your new order server ip.
If your original order server ip is 220.127.116.11/215, you can now use 18.104.22.168 as well
If your original order server ip is 22.214.171.124, you can now use 126.96.36.199 as well
If your original order server ip is 188.8.131.52, you can now use 184.108.40.206 as well
If your original order server ip is 220.127.116.11, you can now use 18.104.22.168 as well
To change your order server ip, please go to "Setup"->"Network", on the window popped up
change the order server ip and click on "Modify".